Thursday, April 30, 2009

OB appointment

I had an OB appointment today. It went well. I have gained a total of 17 pounds so far this pregnancy, not too bad when I look at the size of my huge belly. I had no sugars or proteins in my urine. My blood pressure is slightly up, but she wasn't worried about it. I asked her about the weird heart issues I have been having, racing, thumping, jumping etc. She, like the Dr last week, told me that it is normal with twins due to the doubling of the amount of blood in my body.Not something to worry about, just annoying. I got to listen to both heartbeats and they sounded great. The babies, like normal, were jumping around in there being crazy monkeys trying to get away from the doppler.
There are 16 days until my first goal of 28 weeks. Twins on average come around 34-35 weeks which is only 8 or 9 weeks from now...

No comments:

Post a Comment