The last couple of days have been beautiful. It feels like spring. There isn't a hint of snow out any of my windows, and I have been leaving the windows open during the day. My sand riding ring is dried out and yesterday my hubby turned my horses out in it to play (paddock is still to muddy to really run around) They went nuts galloping and bucking like crazy enjoying the sunshine and firm footing. I watched them playing from the balcony, and thought "isn't it nice spring is here". I even enjoyed hearing the first few buzzes of flies... a sure sign the fine weather has arrived. I can even see the tips of tulips and daffodiles poking their heads up in the garden.
Then today, on the weather report... A SNOWSTORM WARNING. What??????
Sounds just like Colorado!
ReplyDeleteYep, just like Wisconsin. It will be in the 60s and then start snowing later in the day. Luckily its not sticking, at least not for long.
ReplyDelete