I just got home from my ultrasound. It went great. The babies are both doing really well. Baby A (the boy) weighs 1lb15 ounces and baby B (the girl) weighs 2 lbs even. Baby A is at the 50th % and Baby B is at the 54th% for size. Which is excellent for twins. The organs, fluids etc. still all look good. They have changed positions (yet again) Baby A is breech on my left side, baby B is transverse (sideways) going across the top. I got a cute picture of the top of both of their heads together on my left side. At least they are no longer kicking each other in the head.
As for my cervix... Once again, no change. The stitch is still in place and it is measuring the same. There has basically been no change in 7 weeks since the surgery, which is awesome. I go back in 2 weeks (28 weeks) for another ultrasound to check my cervix and we will most likely do the steroid shots at that time. I'll go back in a month (30 weeks) for another full ultrasound with anatomy scan and measurements.
So it looks like I am back at home for at least the next 2 weeks still on bedrest. I am really happy not to be in the hospital.
No comments:
Post a Comment