Here is the list updated with a few things subtracted and added. Still looking for comments...
I put an * by the things I have (or have some of) already. Some things I know I wont need for many months, others I will need before the babies arrive.
Baby stuff:
Nursery and Baby Gear:
Crib(2)**
Matress (2)**
Crib Matress Pads (4+)
Changing table*
Dresser *
Changing Table Pad*
Baby Monitor*
Baskets *
Shelves/Bins *
Closet Organizer
Baby Clothes Hangers
Glider and Ottoman
Lamp with dimmer
Pack and Play
Double Stroller*
Car Seats (2)*
High Chair (2)
Bumbo (2?)
Crib Sheets (6 +) *need more
Crib Skirts (2)
Curtains/ rod *
Crib Mobile (2)
Clothes Hamper
Baby Swings
Bouncy seats**
Slings (2)
Jolly Jumper*
Gymboree/Play mats ?
Baby Gate
Baby proofing items
Toys/Books*
Layette:
Receiving/Baby Blankets* (lots)
Onesies (10-20 in each size)*
Sleepers (10-20 in each size)*
Baby Hats (4)*
Socks/Booties*
Bibs(10+)*
Sweaters/Long sleeve shirts*
Pants/Overalls*
Cute outfits (Boy and Girl)
Snowsuits/Hats/Mitts/Boots (6 months?)
Personal Care:
Diapers (cloth Bum genius 3.0 brand)
Garbage can with tight lid
Wipes (at home, cloth and travel)*
Diaper Bag with Changing Pad
Daper Rash Ointment *
Underpads
Burp Cloths*
Bath Toys
Shampoo/Soap/Lotion (Aveeno)
Face cloths*
Hooded towels
Thermometer*
Baby nail clippers
Suction bulb
Pain Reliever
Teething Rings/Toys*
Pacifiers/Soothers
First Aid Kit
Hairbrush/Comb*
Feeding:
Nursing Pillow (rent from POMBA)
Breast Pump (Good quality, electric, double)
Nipple cream (lanolin)*
Nursing Pads *
Nursing Bras
Bottles
Bottle brush
New Born Nipples
Formula(? Just in case)
Baby Dishes
Baby Utensils*
Sippy Cups
I have a Diaper Genie which I really like. The people I worked for as a nanny had one for their one year old also. It completely traps any smell, although I do find the new ones need to be emptied sooner, but the refills last quite awhile. It keeps the yucky diaper smell out of your kitchen or bathroom garbage.
ReplyDeleteEmily