Sunday, January 11, 2009

Puking

I decided to write a post on this subject because it seems to be what my life is revolving around these days. I spend my day deciding what to eat that wont make me puke, wondering if it will make me puke, wondering if the nausea is going to amount to anything, and sometimes wondering when I am going to stop puking.
They call it morning sickness, which seems to be the wrong name, I would call it all day sickness. In fact, until Friday (when I puked at school for the first time), I hadn't puked in the morning. Evenings and middle of the night still seem to be my worst times of the day.
As much as I am not enjoying this part of being pregnant, I am glad that it is happening. When I miscarried (between 10 and 11 weeks) my nausea had pretty much disappeared by week 9. This time it has gotten worse. I really hope that it is a great sign that all is well with the bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment