Saturday, January 17, 2009

a milestone

My last pregnancy I miscarried the week between 10 and 11 weeks pregnant. By the 11 week mark, it was all over. I have found this to be an emotional week this pregnancy, as I remembered so clearly what had happened last time. We have made it past this milestone and this little bean seems to be hanging on and doing well (and kicking my butt with morning sickness). I can feel myself start to relax a little. I have an ultrasound booked for Jan 29th (between 12 and 13 weeks) and am really looking forward to seeing my little bean again.

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! This bean is here for the long haul!!!!! CAn't wait to hear about the u/s!

    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippee for crossing that milestone. i clearly remember passing that. it's huge! can't wait till the U/S! hope it flies by for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you. I'm still waiting to pass my mine. By this time 17 weeks I had already lost one of the twins. I just hope to get past 20 weeks and I think I'll be a little more relaxed. Sorry for your ms starting up. YUCK... I'm actually down to barfing once a day. Yippee!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete