I always try to read a few books when I am on vacation. This Christmas break I decided to read the Twilight series. I have heard much buzz lately about these books (both from adults and my Junior High students). I just finished all 4 of them, and at the end was sad there wasn't more. I was a huge Buffy fan, and enjoy reading about vampires and werewolves so I figured they might be good. Now I am feeling at a loss for what to read next. I can see a visit to Chapters will have to be on the schedual soon. Any suggestions?
Nella! Get the Charlaine Harris True Blood books (they're called the Southern Vampire series). There are 8 of them (so far) and they're way better than Twilight (in my opinion. Then again I got sick of Twilight at the second book... couldn't make it through the third, so don't take my word for it).
ReplyDelete