I had my first appointment with my obgyn. I got to know her last time after the miscarriage and during the first year of TTC afterwards. She was the one who referred me to the RE. She was super excited to see me back again (this time for a good reason), and to find out that I had gotten pregnant on my first treatment cycle.
This first appointment included peeing in a cup, getting weighed, getting blood pressure taken and filling out lots of paperwork. I got asked a million and one questions. No I do NOT smoke or use drugs...
I asked her about the bleeding, and the brown spotting since then; she basically told me to stop worrying.
The good news is that I get to have another early ultrasound. I will be having one sometime in the next few weeks. I am relieved that I will get to see the bean again in a short while.
So for now I have to try to relax, not worry and wait until my ultrasound. I go back in 3 weeks for my next appointment with the obgyn.
I am glad your appointment went well. It is always reassuring to hear the doctor say don't worry.
ReplyDeleteYea for a great appointment. I can't wait for your next u/s. I'm so excited for you! You're going to be an AWESOME mom!!
ReplyDeleteLet the fun begin!! You will feel like that office is your home away from home in no time! Can't wait to hear when your next u/s will be, and to (hopefully) see pictures!
ReplyDelete