Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Home again...

I had my ultrasound at the hospital yesterday. It was good news! My surgery went well and the stitch is in place and up nice and high. My cervix is slightly longer now. The Drs were very happy with how it looked. Happy enough that they sent me home.

I am basically on house arrest. I am allowed to leave for appointments, but the rest of the time I am to stay home. I am not on strict bed rest though, I am allowed up to the couch , bathroom and to get food.

The babies were doing well on the ultrasound. It still looks like Baby A is a boy. Baby B was keeping his or her legs tightly closed, so no chance to see there. Baby A was kicking Baby B in the head.... the little rotter. Baby A is head down with feet up. Baby B is sideways , kicking me on the left, being kicked in the head on the right.

I have another ultrasound booked for Friday April 3rd and a OB appointment on Thursday April 2nd. I can't beleive next week it is April already.

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear that things went well and you're home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete