Friday, March 12, 2010

And then there were three...


Don't worry, I am not talking about 3 babies :)


After a few nights of Alex waking up a few times, wanting an extra bottle in the night, and being a cranky bear through the day, tooth number 3 appeared. It is the on the bottom left. I thought that after getting two on the bottom, babies normally got top teeth next. Nope, not in Alex's case anyways. On the bottom right there is a little bump in the gum that looks like another tooth might poke through soon. Hopefully it will, and then Alex will have a little break before he gets another set.


Anna on the other hand has no teeth and is still bald. So different from her toothy blond brother. She has started crawling though, and is getting very fast. She has the alternating knee and hand down pat now, although she is still mostly on her tummy as she does it. Whatever works I guess. The cats are not happy that she is on the move and so speedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment