The Dr ran a few new tests this week on the babies, mainly checking the blood flow in the heart (cool to see as it was done in different colors) and other internal organs. Everything looked good. The dopplers on the cords was good too, it is always nice to hear the galloping of their heartbeats.
The babies are still both breech with A on the left more towards the bottom and B sort of in the middle sideways into the right side. I asked if there is still time for them to turn, and the answer was still a yes. They still have their heads together (left and center) pushing up into my ribs making it hard to breathe at times. I didn't think they had changed position as I still get most of the big kicks in the lower 1/2 of my belly and more like pushes farther up.
Now that I am almost 32 weeks we will be going to weekly appointments at the IWK as well as my appointments with the OB. They aren't doing another ultrasound until almost 35 weeks, but I will be doing some sort of other test where they measure movements/blood flow etc. Should be interesting. ??
Although they had told me that they were done checking my cervix, the Dr decided to do one last check. No change. He told me that from now on there is naturally going to be some changes to that area as things are widdening etc.
Good news is that I am no longer on as strict bedrest. I am still to take it really easy, but house arrest has been lifted. To celebrate we stopped in at Nurtured and the Royal Diaperer on the way home for quick looks, and picked up subs at Subway. It was strange to be out in public again.
Yea for a great appointment and no more house arrest!!
ReplyDelete