Ok, now I know what you mean when you say that you feel huge...It would be hard work lugging that belly around! I just cannot imagine carrying two at once! You go girl!! Only a little bit longer...
Now I now why you feel "squished" with almost ten pounds of babies in there. I'm just so happy that you've made it this far with them. Even if they come sooner than a couple weeks, they're going to be just fine.
Ok, now I know what you mean when you say that you feel huge...It would be hard work lugging that belly around! I just cannot imagine carrying two at once! You go girl!! Only a little bit longer...
ReplyDeleteNow I now why you feel "squished" with almost ten pounds of babies in there. I'm just so happy that you've made it this far with them. Even if they come sooner than a couple weeks, they're going to be just fine.
ReplyDeleteOhh, love the belly though :)
ReplyDeleteYou're doing great at keeping those babies healthy! you're such a good mom!!