Sunday, June 21, 2009

IWK visit

Back at home for now. I had one scarily high blood pressure reading at the OB's office. After that they sent me to the hospital and I was admitted. When they checked my blood pressure after admitting me, it was in my normal range. They kept me for 24 hours and all my readings were fine, as well I had no proteins in my urine. They sent me out shopping yesterday afternoon to see if activity would spike my blood pressure. They took it when I got back, and it was still fine, so they sent me home. I am to monitor it at home, and if it spikes I will be admitted again right away. They said chances are it will eventually go up and at that point we will look at delivering the twins. It would be nice to delay delivery until 36 weeks, but that might not be possible. So chances are within the next 3 weeks I will be having these babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment