I had another Ob appointment today. I left feeling much more encouraged this time. She seemed very happy with everything. My blood pressure was slightly lower than it has been, still higher than my readings at home, but not doing anything scary. I had gained 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks (gulp), but as I had lost weight for a few weeks there I am very close to where I started from. She used the doppler to check on the babies. I showed her the area on my left side where I have been feeling little kicks. She found the baby there right away. At one point you could hear a swoosh sound, which she said was the baby moving, just as I could feel the movement. The other baby was harder to find. It seemed like she was chasing him or her all around the right side of my belly. She would find the baby on the doppler, and then swoosh it was gone again. My Dr was laughing and said it was like trying to catch fishies in the fish bowl of my uterus they were swimming around so much. She wote on my sheet that the babies were very active. I wonder if that is a sign of their personnalities to come...
I have my next Ob appointment on March 12th at 2:40 and my 20 week ultrasound on March 16th at 2:30.
Wow Nella! Great appointment. I can't wait to find out what those little babies are :-)
ReplyDeleteMagie
How fun! Thats great that everything is looking good.
ReplyDelete