I read my update yesterday and here is what it said:
Your baby's about the size of an avocado now but in the next three weeks, he'll go through a tremendous growth spurt — doubling his weight and increasing his length. In the meantime, he'll be playing with his umbilical cord and practising breathing by inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid through his lungs. You're going through a bit of a growth spurt yourself. Your uterus has expanded so much that the ligaments in your abdomen are stretching to make room for it. If you feel any twinges of pain now, that's why.
I have certainly been feeling the stretching these past few weeks. I wake up every morning and feel my belly and some mornings I am convinced it has grown overnight. I still am feeling the occasional flutters, some days more often than others. I haven't gained much weight (if any), but my pants are no longer comfortable. I can still do a few pairs up, but after 10 min. I have to get them off. I rarely have any nausea, and I haven't puked all week. I also have my appetite back. Food tastes good again!
We have started researching all the products available out there. We took a trip to Toys R Us yesterday for a quick look around. So much stuff is available for babies, and I really have no idea what I will actually need. I also don't know sometimes if we will need 2, or if it is something that the twins can share. Any help?
Oh gosh! I am so excited!! Now don't buy too many things yet, till you get a baby shower arranged...
ReplyDeleteI bet Stephanie can tell you what you'll need two of...I would assume you'll need two swings for sure!! Hope you have a house with lots of square footage for all the stuff you're gonna need! LOL ((HUGS)) and thinking of you often!
Go to www.fresnomultiples.org
ReplyDeleteYou will find a plethora of information there. Also look on www.nomomtc.org to find more info and to see if there is a twins club around you!
HTH- Stephanie