Saturday, December 27, 2008
Merry Christmas to me!
When I found out I was pregnant I remember saying that I hoped I would have all kinds of symptoms and feel really sick so I knew that everything was going well. Well sometimes we get what we wish for. I have been nauseous since about week 5 of this pregnancy and have had gagging episodes on and off. I feel sick if I don't eat and feel sick if I eat too much. It is a delicate balance. I hadn't been actually pucking yet...until Christmas. We went to my Mom's for Christmas dinner (which was yummy). I ate a smaller than normal meal. As we were leaving I suddenly felt the nausea increase and my Christmas dinner came up all over my Mom's driveway. I was wretching so hard I actually made my nose bleed. Even though it was gross a part of me was happy. This little baby growing inside me is making me feel miserable, but hopefully that is a good sign. Merry Christmas to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you are feeling miserable :) I mean that in the nicest way!! ((HUGS)) and Congrats!
ReplyDelete