
A big congratulations to Holly (my little sister) and Josh for getting hitched this past weekend. They lucked out and had beautiful weather for the big event. Holly looked lovely and Josh had the biggest grin when he saw her. The wedding was held at my father's house, set amongst the beautiful flowers his wife Jean tends so lovingly. Jean catered all the food and did an amazing job, although she was so busy no one got to see too much of her. It was lovely to see my sisters Sharon, Ellie and Holly on Friday and Saturday. I would have loved to visit more with all of them, but between me being busy with cranky babies and them being busy with wedding prep there wasn't too much time for visiting. The wedding was like a big family reunion for that side of my family, it was great seeing everyone as well as a few friends I rarely get the time to see when I am at home. With my hands full of twins, I didn't get a chance to take any photos, but my friend Susi sent me a few and here is one of my sister Holly and her new husband Josh in the background with my wonderful Grammy and Grampy , Marg and Doug, sitting in front.
No comments:
Post a Comment