

Here are two pictures of my "stash". I started with the AMP(2 brown, orange, yellow, aqua, turquoise, purple, army green, hot pink and light blue) with 3 layer hemp inserts and the Bummis organic cotton prefolds used with a snappi inside the Bummis Whisper and Brights wraps. I have now added a few more into the mix. I added a light green and a red AMP, so now have 12 total with 20 hemp inserts (which can also be used in any of the other wraps). I have 4 Bummis wraps, 2 snappis and 18 Cotton prefolds which I also use in the 4 flip wraps (pink, blue and 2 green). I got 6 Bumgenius 3.0 as well (light blue, dark blue, butternut, yellow, light pink and light green) which have microfibre inserts and infant inserts (used as a doubler now) but can also be used with the hemp inserts. I also got some AMP microfibre inserts (or doublers for night) which are similar to the Bumgenius ones, but slightly thicker. Included in the top photo are my 2 XS Bumgenius infant dipes which no longer fit and the infant doublers. I think my stash is pretty much complete and should take us right through until they are finished with learning how to use the potty.
No comments:
Post a Comment