Here are a few that didn't get posted:
There is nothing better than having your daughter climb up onto the couch, onto your lap and then stand up and give you a great big drooly baby kiss.
Anna learned to throw a ball!
Anna and Alex are addicted to strawberries. They will tell me they are full of what ever they are supposed to be eating, but when I offer them strawberries for dessert they suddenly have all kinds of room.
I have become the Queen of soaking clothes. The twins rip their bibs off almost every time and end up getting their clothes covered in food. After every meal I have to change them and put their clothes on to soak or else everything they own would be covered in strawberry stains.
I am happy the twins are learning to use their sippy cups, but sometimes a little sad, as it is one more thing that proves they are growing up.
I love watching my kids play hide and seek with each other around the corners of the furniture.
I love when my kids grab at my shirt wanting to be picked up and cuddled, even though I know it is a habit that will get annoying when they are older.
As happy as I am to be home with the kids, I miss that feeling of it being the last day of school.
I am so happy to have met some other SAHM in my swimming class.
I wouldn't change being home with my kids for the world, but would really like it if more adults came to visit me during the day. I miss adult conversations.
I sometimes feel I have nothing to talk about other than my kids. As interesting as I find them, I am aware that others might not find them so interesting.
I think Anna is so smart. 3 times now she has pointed at the picture and said "bear" when I am reading her the "Apple, Orange, Pear, Bear " book.
I try really hard not to compare my two kids with other children or with each other because I know people learn/develop at different paces and that the age they start doing something doesn't really mean anything. It is hard not to compare though...
Alex woke us up this morning by singing in his crib. He is so cute.
I am tired of washing off the trays and high chairs and sweeping the floor.
I love my kids so much and couldn't imagine life without them.
No comments:
Post a Comment