

Alexander Murray Frosst was born at 1:31 am July 4th and Anna Margaret Frosst was born at 1:32 am July 4th by C section.
Alex weighed 3 pounds 12 ounces and Anna weighed 4 pounds 1 ounce. They are little peanuts!
Both babies are doing well, breathing on their own. Anna is eating well and learning to nurse. Alex needs a little help in that department.
They are absolutely adorable!!! Congrats again!!
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful! Welcome to the world Anna and Alex!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!! Such wonderful news! They are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat perfect little peanuts they are!! They are gorgeous...I bet you're still glowing! I hope they become champion nurses and are home in no time!
ReplyDeletethey are precious!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! They are really just precious!
ReplyDeleteoh Nella -- they are just so perfect and beautiful! I can't wait to see more pics and hear all about them as they get bigger! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteNella - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful Nella! Are you up for visitors tomorrow?
ReplyDeleteBeth